5.5″ long, Charlie’s Big Dipper. Classic paddle tail soft bait.
- Charlie’s Big Dipper swimbait has a carefully designed narrow body and paddle tail to create balanced action in the water.
- The round tapered shape and ridged back help create motion that fish notice under the surface.
- A manufactured hook channel is slit in the belly of Charlie’s Big Dipper making it fast and easy to rig. It prevents snags and increases your hook up ratio.
- Made from pliable soft plastic, and a scent that keeps the bait fresh
- Big dipper resembles a shad or other mid-size bait fish.
- Thick nose shape cast like a missile.
- At 5.5″ it is sizable enough to lure the most reluctant large game fish.
With a classic swimming bait design, it has a place in salt and freshwater fishing for largemouth bass, musky, walleye, pike, and trout.
A very versatile paddle tail bait, Charlie’s Zipper Dipper style soft baits can be used anywhere you fish. Produces great results with largemouth bass.
We dedicate ourselves to both freshwater and saltwater fishermen. We do all we can to have the best quality of baits in the industry. Our unique scent is a proven factor in increasing your catch! As always, we appreciate any of your feedback and look forward to hearing from you!
Over 40 years of Proven Bass Tackle. Pros and non-pros alike test Charlie’s Worms soft baits and continue to find them to be at the top of their game in all areas.
Watch Captain Mike Jones show you how to rig Charlie’s Zipper Dipper:
Speckled Trout, Black Grape, Watermelon Red, June Bug, JW Black Grape Green Red Glitter, Neon Black Red Glitter, Big O Shad, Gold Rush, Houdini, Arkansas Shiner, Pearl White, Sapphire Blue, Glow