- VG-10 DAMASCUS STEEL DURABILITY: Rite Angler’s professional-quality, VG-10 (Gold Standard) Steel Core is sandwiched between 67-layers of Damascus steel.
- PRECISION-EDGE: With a 12 Degree razor-sharp edge our Damascus Steel Knives have the ability to hold their keen edge while also being hard and flexible.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: Pakkawood is a very dense product that is largely waterproof, providing much of the same look and feel of wood, but without the warping and splitting common in real wood. This material holds up very well for knife and tool handles, especially those exposed to wet and adverse environments.
- LONGEVITY: Rite Angler’s Damascus Steel Knives are built for durability, they are highly resistant to rusting and staining.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Rite Angler’s Knives are the perfect gift for weddings or as holiday gifts. Our knives are great for anyone who loves to cook and can appreciate superior quality cutlery.
Rite Angler’s new Damascus Steel 8″ Chef’s Knife comes in a high-quality, clamshell, black box. It makes a beautiful gift for family, friends, chefs or anyone who loves cooking.
- Precision edge blade is engraved with the Rite Angler watermark.
- High-quality 67-layer Damascus steel is built for precision, beauty, and strength. VG-10 steel outperforms AUS-10 steel in durability and is easier to sharpen.
- Handmade, HRC 62 Rockwell hardness, 100% Quality Control.
- The razor-sharp, 12-degree edge performs excellently when it comes to chopping, slicing, dicing and carving. This knife will hold its razor-sharp edge, is resistant to rust and stains, and also will not dull for a very long time.
- The handle is ergonomically designed and rounded, made of Pakkawood. Pakkawood is an engineered wood/plastic composite material used in knife handles, it helps to prevent slipping and is comfortable to hold.
You can recognize Damascus Steel by the watery or wavy light and dark pattern of the metal. Damascus steel is highly valued because of its beauty and its ability to maintain a keen edge.
Don’t forget to check out all of our Cutlery and Knife Sharpeners!