Deep Drop Snapper Rig 400lb. Mono, 4, 12/0 hooks
- SALTWATER GRADE MATERIALS: Superior quality, 400lb 3′ fluorocarbon leader. Saltwater grade, corrosion-resistant, black nickel finish barrel swivels, and sail snaps. Heavy-duty duratin finished inline circle hooks.
- HOOKS: 2X heavy-duty 12/0 inline circle hooks with a duratin finish.
- STOCK UP: The more prepared you are for any deep sea fishing trip, the more enjoyable it will be. Don’t hesitate to take extras of everything and that includes your deep drop rigs, terminal tackle as well as any other lures, baits, and attractants you need.
- CONVENIENCE: Time saver. Pre-rigged and ready to go right out of the package.
- TARGET SPECIES: Yellow Eye Snapper, Queen Snapper, Grouper, Tilefish, Wreckfish
Rite Angler deep drop rigs are great when bottom fishing for grouper, yellow eye snapper, snowy grouper, or tilefish that swim 400 ft. to 2000 ft. down in the deepest parts of the ocean. Attach a deep drop light and baited hook to attract fish to your rig. Find a good spot to set your line down and put your rod in the holder, reel it up a little so it doesn’t catch the bottom, and wait until the rod is heavily bouncing and hit your switch on your reel.
Rite Angler Products
The finest in raw materials and handmade craftsmanship go into our deep drop fishing rigs. These rigs are strong. We design them to handle the challenge of pulling large bottom-dwelling fish to the surface. Satisfaction guaranteed. Made by fishermen for fishermen! 1/pk