Two-sided, small whetstone from Rite Angler for refining and honing your knives, hooks and more.
- Designed for stainless steel knives, fish hooks, scissors, and cutting tools
- Rite Angler’s sharpening stone will provide your cutlery with a durable lasting edge that is easier to maintain and safer to use
- FASTER AND EASIER SHARPENING: Our two-sided stone has a rough side of 600 grit and a fine side of 2,800 grit to make sharpening faster and easier
- WHETSTONE: Use this stone according to instructions and you will see why chefs and sportsman alike prefer a good whetstone above any other type of sharpening device
- DOUBLE SIDED: Use the rough side when the blade is heavily worn then finish with the fine side. Use the fine side of the stone if the blade only needs touching up
- CARBORUNDUM STONE: Commonly referred to as Silicon Carbide; a very durable abrasive