The muskellunge (Esox masquinongy), also known as muskelunge, muscallonge, milliganong, or maskinonge (and often abbreviated “muskie” or “musky”) are an uncommon freshwater fish you can find in the Northern to Northeast part of the United States and up into Canada.
- QUALITY: Highly abrasion-resistant, heavy-duty fluorocarbon that’s almost invisible underwater. Premium, saltwater-grade snaps, crimps, and a ball-bearing swivel that prevents line twisting
- LEADER: 125-lb. test heavy-duty fluorocarbon
- SIZES: 10″, 18″
- TIP: Ideal for use with inline spinners
- MUSKY: With rows of razor-sharp teeth and a body built for speed, muskies have no issue eating anything and everything they want. Musky anglers have a lot to contend with trying to get these big fish to strike so when it does, you’ll want a Musky Rig B.B. Swivel at the end of your line.
- NOTE: For catch and release fish, make sure you have the right tools to keep the fish and this sport alive.
Also available with a barrel swivel.
Check out more of Rite Angler’s pre-made Rigs!
You may also like…