Charlie's 1/4 oz hand-tied Potbelly Bucktail Jig
Charlie's 1/4 oz. Potbelly Bucktail Jig
Use this hand-tied 1/4 oz. Potbelly Bucktail Jig for inshore, nearshore, and offshore fishing. You can fish these in a number of ways from shore and boat. It can imitate baitfish, squid, and shrimp.
- Charlie’s bucktail jig available in 3 sizes and 10 different colors.
- Single pack, high-resolution finish, two-tone double painted eye.
- Hand-tied real bucktail with flashy tinsel fish notice.
- Resilient finish that prevents scuffs and scratches.
- Features either 1/0, 2/0, or 3/0 needle point hook (depending on which bucktail jig size you choose) that hangs on when fighting large gamefish.
You can use potbelly bucktail jigs for many species of fish in numerous environments. Choose the right jig for the conditions you’re fishing in. This jig is a versatile fishing lure, catching pompano, Spanish mackerel, bass, bluefish, scup, black sea bass, hickory shad, false albacore, sea robins, white perch, fluke and more. A very versatile fishing lure!
The deeper the water and stronger the current, the heavier the bucktail jig will have to be. Bucktail jigs are an effective lure in a deep water channel or outflow where the fish are holding near the bottom.
You may be interested in our Jiggin' Dippers. They're available in nine different weight sizes:
Charlie's Worms Products
Only the finest in raw materials and craftsmanship go into making our potbelly bucktail jigs. Strong jigs we design to handle the challenge of pulling your fish to the surface. Satisfaction guaranteed.WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethlhexyl)phthalate (DEHP). Known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.